Friday, April 27, 2012

So much has happened....

And I know that is a totally lame excuse for not keeping up the blog. I have a lot of blogging to do if I am going to meet my goal of 52 blog posts by the end of the year!! I cant believe that school is almost out and summer is almost here. I am in the process of planning for our summer and how we are going to have a great summer on a greatly limited budget, but I know we can do it, we always do!! I thing I have been trying to do (if your on Facebook you already know) is ride my bike more, hopefully I can keep it up too. We will see. I know this is short and sweet, but I am going to go ahead and post it and work on another blog post that will have more guts to it and let you know what is going on in the Pousson Abode!!

No comments:

Post a Comment